«
Leelou Blogs
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE!
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life Flash Before Eyes
Sunday, November 1, 2009
I Just Wanna Play
―gue cuma pengen maen, bercanda & ketawa. Emangnya salah?
0 komentar:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sha-La-La
Just a mad girl living in the mad world. I'm a freak, i'm a nerd. Living a life just to have some fun.
View my complete profile
Labels
2009
(1)
2010
(1)
2IA01
(1)
Apa-yang-terjadi
(2)
award
(1)
Birthday
(1)
Blog 01
(1)
Blogging : Skins
(1)
Boteng
(2)
BSC
(2)
challenge
(1)
galau
(1)
lagi-lagi gak penting
(2)
LagiKurangKerjaan
(4)
Lowest Point
(1)
Me
(1)
Meracau
(11)
New Year
(2)
Radio 01
(1)
Random
(3)
tag
(3)
utang
(1)
wordplay
(2)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
2011
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2010
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(37)
►
December
(10)
▼
November
(2)
Random : Ganti Layout Lagi!
I Just Wanna Play
►
August
(9)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
2008
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
Popular Posts
Go ahead, start counting the white flags.
I hate losing! You know that, but you still do that to me. A gazillion times. You beat me every - single - time. You always win. Always . Ev...
Ini Cerita Gue, Bukan Cerita Lo.
*lirik post sebelumnya* Wah. Challengenya masih belom gue kerjain lagi, ngomong-ngomong. Masih Day One ajah. Hahaha. Anyway, here I come a...
Day 1 : 5 Basic Facts About Me
Okay, day one. It's been so long ago since I do this kinda stuff - Blog Challenge. Now I'm all excited and nervous at the same time....
Never There
where are you? you said you will always be there you said you will hear all the crap i say you said you will always be around you said...
I'm All Alone
Tahun macam apa ini? SAMPAH. Orang-orang macam apa ini? SAMPAH. Orang-orang ini berkarakter racun -- saling menikam, menggunjing, sok tah...
Tag : Love Blog Award
Okeh, gue di tag sama Oky dan ditaro di urutan paling atas pula *terharu*. Jadilah gue akhirnya mengerjakan tag-an kali ini. Nyahahaha. Any...
Quick Updates!
Gue lagi liburan. Sekitar 3-4 minggu. Gue juga gak yakin sebenernya gue libur berapa lama. Baru dua minggu lebih ajah gue udah bete setengah...
Err, Sekedar Mengingatkan :)
Buat orang-orang yang kemaren gue todong kado personal, jangan lupa ya selesain secepetnya. I'd love to read the words that (hopefully) ...
Four Reasons Why I Should Not Driving A Car
1. Gue buta jalan. Okelah kalo masih daerah Bogor, tapi di luar itu, nope. Gue bakalan asal belok dan asal pergi ke suatu tempat yang jauh d...
About The New Blog
Hai! Baru ganti template lagi nih. Aneh? Norak? Kekanakan? Yaudahlah, ya. Gue juga udah gak ngerti lagi sama ini blog mau didandanin model...
Free Blogger Templates by
Leelou Blogs
| Design Elements by
Kevin and Amanda
|
Dedicated Servers and Colocation
Sponsored by
Colocation America
0 komentar:
Post a Comment